Every enterprise and area has changed with the digital technology process. The textile industry has also been rewarded by digital technology and most of the processes in the textile enterprise have become quick and easy. The colors used for digital textile printing are different from the colors used in traditional printing. A digital textile Machine is an automatic machine that uses computer software and inkjet technology to print graphics or designs directly on fabric. Once the design is created, the fabric can be printed directly from the computer.
This new generation of digital textile printing machines had much higher output, higher resolution printing heads, and more refined textile material operating techniques that allowed a wide variety of fabrics to be printed.
Digital textile printing Machines advantages:
- Less waste of ink and chemicals
- Less manpower is required
- Fabric can be printed directly from the computer.
- Water consumption and electricity consumption are lower than a traditional printing method.
- High production, low consumables and fixing cost, high standard printing most economical in its class.
- No color limitation.
- Highly Competitive Speed.